Jumat, 21 Oktober 2016



I always carry a stationery such as pens, notebooks, rulers, tipxs, attendance tuition, books friend, NIM text, pencils, backpacks black, watches, personal medicines, textbooks or manuals to read at in classes such as civic education guide books, nature books are basic, basic natural and guide books that have been photocopied, and social sciences introductory books that have been photocopied well and laptop. On Monday, however when the same Tuesday but its just different guidebooks such as educators introductory guide books, guide books of history that has been photocopied, and a single laptop.
But on Wednesday, it is equally a stationery and notebook else that I never forget to be brought on to the campus book friends and NIM text, but the guidebook is different on Wednesday his book that I carry guidebooks education already photocopied, introductory economics book that has been photocopied as well, and the English dictionary (unabridged dictionary 1 milliard) I bring this dictionary at a time of course English but on the other day I did not bring it.
On Thursday its same writing instrument brought and notebooks, NIM texts, books friend, but there is no guide book her because I did not copy her. On Friday at a stationery notebooks, book companions, NIM text, and others, which I always carried on to the campus and no guide book which is also Chinese language guide book that has been photocopied by friends My friend is one class.

1 komentar:

  1. Hi, Dahlan. Glad to know that you post the writing.

    I'm waiting for the next writings to be posted. It should have already been 5 postings with topics.

    BalasHapus